Re: EA just robbed me off of 25 Playoff points

by PandaHunterG

Original Post

EA just robbed me off of 25 Playoff points

★★ Novice

I was playing the new finals event that requires you to get 25 Playoff points in order to unlock it. Each Playoff point costs 50 stamina to get so you can imagine just how much time I spent on this. When I was playing the event that was gonna give me a big reward I then proceed to get kicked out of the game just because, like it has happened endless times on this game (and I don't understand how they allow this to happen, I really don't) and when I re opened the game boom, my 25 Playoff points were gone and I didn't get the reward either. I contacted EA support and what do they tell me? They just simply say that there's no way they can manually add this points back into my account or give me the reward because they have 'no records that I completed the event'. So let me get this straight, it's your own game but you can't add tokens or stuff at will? Then let me tell you, your programmers are doing a really bad job then, if EA customer service can't fix this, then who can? It's your game, and we're investing time and sometimes even money to get rewards we're supposed to get, you just can't laugh at our faces like that and make us waste our time. This company never stops surprising me

Message 1 of 2 (363 Views)

Re: EA just robbed me off of 25 Playoff points

Champion (Retired)

I hope you may just let it go bcs we all had crashes or internet problems to cost us hundreds of stamina. And I also feel the game is crashing very often, which I don't know how to solve. 

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)