EA is [Edit - Admin.], warning:

by xxxSUP3RM4Nxxx

Original Post

EA is [Edit - Admin.], warning:

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I just received a ban because me and another gay guy talked in chat that we were gay...and they perma banned me for it...nothing grewsome, nothing explicit...didn't know EA was [Edit - Admin.]. Stay out of chat, oh that's right...chat is dead anyways because of this reason in BF games...I forgot. I'm gonna post updates to the Twitter and Youtubers who decide to take this and talk about it. World needs to know EA turned into [Edit - Admin.]

Message 1 of 5 (328 Views)

Re: EA is homophobic, warning:

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@xxxSUP3RM4Nxxx 

Your post has been edited.

EA is very well known as being fully inclusive - https://www.ea.com/commitments/inclusion-and-diversity

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Your actions are louder than words.

You editing my post shows you are trying to hide it, yet again. I post this where I please, as you are not editors, it's free space.

I have put in dispute, but as you just proved, you won't take ownership of the problem, you'll hide it. I'm just 1 person right?

But that's why I'm posting it on Twitter and sending it in DMs to Youtubers.

I have the email with the chat, I have the email with the proof you PERMA banned for "hateful" and we are talking about us being gay. 

Proof is in pudding, big time company turned bigot. People will find out.

So I made this post, to add the updates of what happens so the public will know. More you hide and delete, because I'm recording/screenshotting what happens, more it proves my point.

Message 3 of 5 (301 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@xxxSUP3RM4Nxxx you clearly do not understand how Terms Of Service contracts work.

No it is NOT free space - there are rules here, there are rules within a game. You do not have freedom of speech on Intellectual Property that is hosted behind a login and a password.

I bet you, if you go back and read the FULL Terms of Service, you will find your very language and this very post to be full of violations they CAN, and they WILL enforce.

Go ahead and try to throw Section 230 at them as well, I can tell you now, it will only get worse for you.
Message 4 of 5 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can see, YOU clearly do not know how this works. You think I'm going to go after them for freedom of speech? Silly child.

The fact the perma banned my account, for stating we were gay, you are going to say that's somehow against the ToS? Oh, pray tell, please. Agree with that statement.

What YOU do not clearly understand, is a company, such as EA, who also claims to be inclusive, is then going to put PERMA BAN sanctions on an account that's old as Mosses, with no violations in what, 15 years+, is going to be untouched?

The public, the dollar, people's wallets, and negative media, etc. That's all that matters. Look how it's working for the Hogwarts game. I could name many others. Either A, your naive and just a fan boi too ignorant to see facts, or B you paid/work for em trying to save em. But you do you boo boo.

I'll add this to the screenshots, i'll make you famous boi.

Message 5 of 5 (224 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help