EA help refusing to help

by ToysRUs217

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA help refusing to help

★★★ Newbie

Recently my account has been hacked and I had coins stolen from my account. This was a shock to me so I contacted EA help in regards to this, and they advised they can’t provide any compensation when they can see the coins were taken from my account, and can’t provide any reason or any further information.

this then gets worse when I get the email yesterday to advise my account has been flagged for sending coins?? The coins were taken out of my account without my consent, so I’ve lost all coins, and now my account is flagged and the remaining coins were wiped.

when I attempt to contact I get hit with “sorry, no channels available”, however I know they are available as I can request them on my other account.

i have tried fifa 20>Manage my account > banned or suspended account and I get no opportunity to report this account ban as a result of a hack.

please can I get a phone call in regards to this issue

Message 1 of 4 (371 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA help refusing to help

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ToysRUs217.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ToysRUs217.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Darko,

I have tried this and it says no channels are available. It appears my ability to contact you guys has been removed as it allows me to on another account

Message 3 of 4 (327 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SBCSIXTEEN if you have a ban on your account then you need to speak with our TOS team.

If you have multiple cases open then I would recommend reopening one of that rather than trying to create a new one.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)