Re: EA bans good players? (that aren't famous streamers)

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Hey everyone.

You cannot get banned if you are reported X amount of times.

We do not debate about other accounts there account status.

If a player has been banned he clearly broke EA Rules.

EA has the choice to keep to proof as this can result in ways to counter cheat detection.

No Anti-Cheat is perfect and that's why they can appeal there bans.

This can be done with the link down below.

EA - Banned - Suspended Accounts

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 11 of 39 (712 Views)

Community Manager

No one on AHQ can help with any ToS related sanction.

If you have a sanction on your account and wish to appeal it then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 39 (1,308 Views)

★★ Guide

So those are been banned saying that EAC aka 'Epic Games' a company with a million dollar contract with EA that banning users without proof, HAHAHAHAHA! Its like Epic games sabotaging Apex legends game! How lovely.

Message 13 of 39 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I love people acting like nobody has ever been wrongfully banned there are videos online of ninja getting people banned cause they kill him on fortnite but you guys are right fortnite hasn’t made way more money than apex at this point no company that makes money hand over fiat would do that

Message 14 of 39 (692 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If you cannot get banned for reported "X" amount of times (skillful gameplay), then i think the anti-cheat needs a lot of work, and this is a bigger issue than this post. I can confirm the following as witness:

- Didn't cheat

- Was not being abusive

- Never left games early

- Didn't break any rules

This has been appealed for several days now and still no one is resolving this issue. It has been taken to the links that are suggested and still no resolve. This anti-cheat is broken. To think EA can proudly say "took care of 'x' amount of accounts" tells me from this scenario that there might be a big percent that didn't even deserve it. Or maybe this is a one-off situation and maybe his Razer synapse triggered something. Who knows? But what we know 100% is that he wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong!

#FreeTofufufufufufu

Message 15 of 39 (643 Views)

★ Guide

innocent till proven guilty is not the norm in society...where have you been lol. Watch the news. Alot of people hiding under rocks these days?

Message 16 of 39 (640 Views)

★ Guide

stop crying for your chosen god on the forums, religion should be kept in its own place. Worship in the proper place , not here~

Streamers have never been caught (nor pro players) for some form of cheating. Never happens!!!

Message 17 of 39 (626 Views)

Hey @SirYenkoYT 

Like i said, we don't debate about other players there account status.

If action is taken towards that account, he was Involved in rule-breaking activities.

If he didnt broke the rules, the ban Will be removed within 5 business days.

Please don't continue posting about his account status, this is between him and EA.

Continue posting could result in this thread being locked

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 18 of 39 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Um...quick note it's 'their'. You're clearly showing ownership to the supposed banned/not banned account to 'their'. There refers to 'that place.' Like 'Look over there!' Sorry...Just my creative writing class skills kick in sometimes.
Message 19 of 39 (607 Views)

★★ Guide

@gibbleguts wrote:

innocent till proven guilty is not the norm in society...where have you been lol. Watch the news. Alot of people hiding under rocks these days?

That depends entirely on the society you live in. 

Message 20 of 39 (596 Views)