EA banned me from the transfer market for no reason

by manlikerobs09

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

EA banned me from the transfer market for no reason

★★★★★ Newbie

Last month was the first time I played fifa 22 in 3 months, due to me not having PS Plus. When I logged back in, I claimed some Div rivals coins and tried to spend it, and then it says transfer market unavailable. I was furious because I hadn’t done a single thing wrong. I later read the terms of services and there was nothing I broke. So I raised this up with EA and they have denied me 3 times. This is completely unprofessional because I haven’t done anything wrong. It’s so frustrating. Now I’ve played a few games and made abit of cash there’s nothing to spend it on except packs. This totally ruins the game for everyone, and it’s most frustrating when you’ve done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG.

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA banned me from the transfer market for no reason

Community Manager

Hi @manlikerobs09 

We are unable to assist with account actions or overturn bans on Answers HQ, We have a dedicated team that handles disputes for accounts. 

If you have reached out to them and they have denied overturning a ban, we would be unable to contest the action or provide another source to overturn the ban. 

For more information on how BANs work, and who you can reach out to check out our help article links below. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA banned me from the transfer market for no reason

Community Manager

Hi @manlikerobs09 

We are unable to assist with account actions or overturn bans on Answers HQ, We have a dedicated team that handles disputes for accounts. 

If you have reached out to them and they have denied overturning a ban, we would be unable to contest the action or provide another source to overturn the ban. 

For more information on how BANs work, and who you can reach out to check out our help article links below. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)