EA app purchase of EA FC 24 pre-load > "There is a problem with your download"

by Sebbbbs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA app purchase of EA FC 24 pre-load > "There is a problem with your download"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

Today I pre-ordered EAFC24 ultimate edition; I've gotten the receipt and the payment has been completed but I am struggling with the preload. I want to download the game as I want to boot up as fast as possible when the game rolls out for everybody. My friends has a preload button when they click in on the game in the Browse tab but I only get the option to choose edition which is weird as I already have bought the game. I can't seem to find the game in my library as well but my friends also have that problem. I've given this some time but nothing seems to fix, can you help me out?

CM edit: edited title for clarity.

Message 1 of 37 (10,892 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA FC24 preload struggle

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SebbbbsI recently received an update that might be helpful. Just yesterday, my friend experienced a similar issue. I advised him to contact EA Support to verify the status of his pre-order. Upon doing so, EA Support identified that his EA Sports FC 24 pre-order was still processing, so they cancelled it. He then successfully pre-ordered again and was able to download the game without any problems. I recommend checking your order history to see if your pre-order is also showing as "processing."

View in thread

Message 2 of 37 (10,827 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SebbbbsI recently received an update that might be helpful. Just yesterday, my friend experienced a similar issue. I advised him to contact EA Support to verify the status of his pre-order. Upon doing so, EA Support identified that his EA Sports FC 24 pre-order was still processing, so they cancelled it. He then successfully pre-ordered again and was able to download the game without any problems. I recommend checking your order history to see if your pre-order is also showing as "processing."

Message 2 of 37 (10,828 Views)

Error installing FC 24

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone I have such a problem. I can't install the preload of Fifa 24. The slider runs for a very long time and then writes that "Try to run a little later." How to solve this problem? 

Message 3 of 37 (10,378 Views)

Re: Error installing FC 24

★★★★ Guide

@StarkFlyX I recently received an update that might be helpful. Just yesterday, my friend experienced a similar issue. I advised him to contact EA Support to verify the status of his pre-order. Upon doing so, EA Support identified that his EA Sports FC 24 pre-order was still processing, so they cancelled it. He then successfully pre-ordered again and was able to download the game without any problems. I recommend checking your order history to see if your pre-order is also showing as "processing."

Message 4 of 37 (10,350 Views)

★★ Novice

I've kind of had a similar issue redeemed my eafc code but nothing showing in my library. Contacted ea help they still haven't managed to sort it. Just emails back and forth. Hope u got it fixed as I'm still waiting 🙏

Message 5 of 37 (10,617 Views)

Payment Stuck In Processing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So i have pre-ordered EA FC and the money have been withdrawn from my bank. But the payment went through 29-08-23 and it still says processing. I have the game in the ea app but it just wont download. i have tried submitting a case but they havent responded yet.

(cm edit - updated thread for tracking)

Message 6 of 37 (10,365 Views)

Re: Payment Stuck In Processing

Community Manager

@Pelleskillz If you are unable to log in and cancel the order, you would need to reach out to support so that they can take a look at the payment itself.

You can contact our live support on our Help Site. To request a chat or open a case through email.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 7 of 37 (10,356 Views)

★★★ Novice

So youre saying i have to refund. But the money have already been withdrawn from my account 20 days ago and if i refund now i wont be able to play on friday. and i might lose the preorder rewards such as heroes and what not. 

Is there no other solution?

Message 8 of 37 (10,337 Views)

Community Manager

@Pelleskillz I am not saying you have to refund. I am saying if you cannot cancel it which some payment methods do not let you, you have to contact support so that they can look into it with you.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 37 (10,334 Views)

Re: Error installing FC 24

★★★ Novice

What do i do if ea support isnt responding? and if the cancel it wont i lose my preorder benefits?

Message 10 of 37 (10,269 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help