Re: EA answer please what is going on

by maximas1986

Original Post

EA answer please what is going on

★★★★ Novice

sound and servers are so bad, but ur theme for season 8 is the UNFAIR bans

every day this servesr are getting worse, and we cant even hear a * step or door that is open/coming from behind

another thing bad is that u have the same shop from season 0

peacekeeper was the problem but with a mastiff a bronze  guy can kill a predator just only if the 2 hits are correct to the predator boddy

wraith get so much nerfed without a reason what is this hitbox?

the only thing that works perfect is the donation system (ofcourse it should be perfect to take our money)

6 days for a skin on shop? for god.. and only 2? make bigget the shop..or reduce the days

you said  on videos the season 8 WILL BE SO MUCH GOOD,perfect and other same words but we see a same apex from season " 2 "  

we have season 8 its been 2 years since the game launched but the voice system is bad and servers too.. whats going on 

i hope someone from EA answer me please

Message 1 of 11 (835 Views)

★★★★ Expert

EA......

PjAgRNB.jpg

Message 2 of 11 (811 Views)

★ Expert

@maximas1986 More like, EA...

Winchester.gif

Message 3 of 11 (783 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Cro_Pittt Exactly same thing happened to me when I was reporting stolen bike at the police!
Message 4 of 11 (768 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still noone from EA answer my post, and im pretty sure even 1 has saw it

Message 5 of 11 (734 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@itseliiot look at #2 and 3 xD
Message 6 of 11 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@itseliiotSorry but they won't listen to you here. If you want them to listen to you, you have to hit em in the wallet lol.

Message 7 of 11 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The game is also buggy

Today there was purple shield and i put it at landing zone and boom no shields wtf there was no enemies nor my team mates got it to take that shield

The server data are wrong what is shown a players that is 20 meters away from u are in reality like 1 meter away from u

Message 8 of 11 (687 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm tired of this disgusting unplayable game! Maximum bug game ! The game just server lags all the time! And still not fixed! Every season update ist big zero! A normal flawless game cannot be created by EA! This game completely dies! But I wouldn't mind if he died forever! It's no longer a game, with this lots of bugs!

Message 9 of 11 (627 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Connecting to lobby 1,2 minutes! So EA Company youre servers ist a big zero! 

Message 10 of 11 (604 Views)