EA and cheaters

by xDieseLNYCx

Original Post

EA and cheaters

★ Apprentice

I’ve spent over 100$ so far and I am naturally good at the game. Cheaters using hacks are RUINING the game and I promise you I will not spend another penny after reading EA_barrys response to other players posting videos and screen shots of the actual cheaters. 

You say “we don’t shame players” are you effin serious? These people are ruining the game for the players that are actually spending money on your game supporting you and EA in general and all you care about is protecting a cheaters “feelings”?! 

Come on EA wake up and do something about this before you lose your player base and lots of money. 

I spend a lotttt of $ on these games and I promise you EA is not getting another penny. 

Message 1 of 8 (558 Views)

Re: EA and cheaters

★★★★ Apprentice
EA cannot fix the hacking problem because the game is Free 2 Play. Enjoy.
Message 2 of 8 (528 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yea considering I was specifically talking about the fact that they protect the cheaters and not cheating in particular ... but thanks for that Einstein. 

Message 3 of 8 (520 Views)

Hey there!

The name & shame rule is a general rule used on most forums.

This is to avoid false claims and don't cause drama, not to protect them.

All reports should be done here and not on the forums.

All reports are taken seriously and will get a full review.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 8 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes but in this situation there is not even a lil bit of a doubt so kinda amusing that you push for the rule. 

In general imo I dont think EA gives a crap. Cheaters gives accounts which makes stockholders happy and thats the one and only prio for EA

Message 5 of 8 (477 Views)

★ Apprentice

You hit the nail right on the head bro! 

@Ridan82 wrote:

Yes but in this situation there is not even a lil bit of a doubt so kinda amusing that you push for the rule. 

In general imo I dont think EA gives a crap. Cheaters gives accounts which makes stockholders happy and thats the one and only prio for EA

Message 6 of 8 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I totally agree that cheaters are ruining this game. There is no enjoyment to fight against hackers who can aim through wall......I am so tired of this.....
Message 7 of 8 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sad it really is sad because the game is a great game and cheaters always ruin it for others. Unfortunately I guess I will be uninstalling this game.

secondly the quitters are making it even worse far worse... they get downed and just quit and jump right into another game.

Message 8 of 8 (372 Views)