Re: EA account wont unlink from Xbox account

by nielsenjmegan

Original Post

EA account wont unlink from Xbox account

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ive been trying for 3 days talking to numerous ea supports and still cant get this solved.  Everyone else that has asked this or something similar hasnt gotten a response on here or has been told they cant do anything about it.  My microsoft account says that it is linked to my ea account still even though i went throught ea chat to have them unlink the account.  they have told me the account is not linked anymore but my xbox still says it is connected.  I cant play any of my ea games and i cant access ea play through gamepass anymore because of it.  Can someone actually help with this.  Yes I have restarted my console yes i have restarted my router yes i have cleared my xbox cache.

Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

Community Manager

@nielsenjmegan 

Log in to profile.ea.com and see if you can unlink the account from the bottom of that page, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry The account says it's unlinked. Everytime I have contacted EA about this they tell me the account is unlinked but my computer my Xbox and my phone all day the account is linked to a different account than the one I'm trying to use. This has still not been solved and it's been a week. EA won't return my emails and won't help me in chat. I'm waiting for them to call me but they probably won't do that either. I am tired of EA and this. They refuse to help me every time I reach out.
Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

★★ Novice

Actually they just called me and then hanged up while I was on hold.

Message 4 of 4 (246 Views)