Re: EA account hacked

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA account hacked

★ Novice

Hello - Not sure how to resolve this. A few months ago, I received an email to reset password as there was suspicious activity on my PS4 account. Someone was trying to login from Ukraine???

I reset my password, thought everything was good. Then I tried to play FIFA 20. I opened it up, and typically it’ll automatically login to my EA account.

For some reason, now when I try to login to my EA account, it asks for verification via email/mobile login. The problem is, the email is not mine or do I have the ability for mobile log in, so I am locked from playing FIFA online.

I haven’t bought any other EA games and won’t until I know I can play again online. Has this happened to anyone? What is the resolution, here? 

Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @pbil98 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Did you Try and Contact corporate or Contact help support? I wish I could help I feel bad for you.

Same happened with me but with Minecraft.

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @pbil98 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (337 Views)