Re: EA Support won't help me

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Support won't help me

★★★ Novice

Hello! I really need help here. For 3 days in a row now I've been trying to retrieve an account of mine that I believe has been hacked along with the email I used for it, because my genius self decided to use the same password for both the Origin account and the email. I literally have that Origin library synced to my GOG Galaxy, I sent them screenshots of it, with the games, the playtime, everything and they still won't allow me access to it. They just keep copy-pasting these generic answers like robots. I need to talk to an actual human. It is just ridiculous!

Message 1 of 9 (1,152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @neosars, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our livesupport advisers who will be able to advise you further

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat ot phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or call.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,145 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @neosars, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our livesupport advisers who will be able to advise you further

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat ot phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or call.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,146 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, these are the robots I mentioned, and they were of no help at all. I keep explaining the same thing to them and they copy-paste generic responses without any thought!

Message 3 of 9 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko But what am I saying the thing you wrote is also a copy-paste so what do I expect
Message 4 of 9 (1,132 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @neosars, we are not able to assist with account-related issues on AHQ.

If our live support team has advised you that they cannot assist then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change that.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 9 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Or maybe give me the contact of someone who doesn't copy-paste generic responses so I can talk with them
Message 6 of 9 (1,089 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @neosars, you can speak with our live support team by following the steps I shared above.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I just town you I tried your live chat 3 times and they won't help me
Message 8 of 9 (1,082 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @neosars if our live support team is unable to assist then I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

I'm locking this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with issues such as this on AHQ

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,078 Views)