EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Official Trailers

by EA_Illium

Original Post

EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Official Trailers

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey Golf Fans, 

EA has just announced our next sports title: EA SPORTS PGA TOUR you can check out the Offical Gameplay trailer here!!!

EA SPORTS PGA TOUR will now launch the week of the Masters Tournament, with an early access release on Tuesday, April 4 and worldwide launch on Friday, April 7., for the following platforms: EA App | Steam | EGS | PlayStation | Xbox

Once you have had a moment to check out any of the trailers for the EA Sports PGA Tour, share your thoughts and feedback in our dedicated thread: Let's hear your trailer reactions!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 1 of 4 (1,276 Views)

Re: EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Official Gameplay Trailer

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Update - EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Course Reveal Trailer

Hey Golf Fans, 

The team has recently shared an overview of the courses we can play on in EA SPORTS PGA TOUR. If you didn't get a chance to watch this when it premiered, check it out below!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Update - EA SPORTS PGA TOUR Career Mode Trailer

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Update - Official Gameplay | EA SPORTS PGA TOUR ft. TheApexHound

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (405 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help