Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA Ruined Anthem early release launch day

by torch327

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide
@ShootySnr It's just a game, not some life threatening situation..geez..grow up.
Message 11 of 15 (161 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@ScarRafiki wrote:
@ShootySnrIt's just a game, not some life threatening situation..geez..grow up.

Its a service he paid for and so it is his right as a consumer to complain if there is anything "wrong" with said product...it does not have to be a life threatning event for someone to complain...if that is the standard you live by then by all means be prepared to be walked over by literally everyone....

Message 12 of 15 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't get it, this "As an Origin Access Premier subscriber, you can play the full game a week before launch on PC starting February 15, 2019." was on the EA site at least since before the last Demo.

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/buy-v2?utm_expid=.zB0ylw38Q1eyPt9OgRLdbw.2

The Origin App changes the date and you take time off from work before fact checking to see if it did truly change, but this is EA's fault?

The entire time it stated in the app that early release was february 15th, it wasn't until after the preload that it changed so that tells me you took the day off only giving your employer 1 day notice and you want to belittle EA for being incompetent?

Message 13 of 15 (140 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@SwooshDutch it is still a game..playing it a day later should not give such a complaint like this.. When they would release it a month later and telling it the day before the former release date I can imagine people will but a day... 

Message 14 of 15 (119 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

He's really not mad it's later he is mad aussy's don't get there normal headstart from timezone staggered release. Wish all online games stayed with universal release times. It's really the only fair way to do it but if they do stagger it should start in the time zone of origin first. 

Message 15 of 15 (106 Views)
Twitter Stream