EA/Respawn Hiring

by xChiLLViBeSx

Original Post

EA/Respawn Hiring

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

EA/Respawn currently have 13 positions advertised for Apex Legends and I think that’s a huge step in the right direction and really encouraging to see. It was pretty obvious that their relatively small team wasn’t coping with the workload and all the issues that arose with the initial success. The fact they are hiring so many people right now shows they are stepping up to the demand and haven’t washed their hands of the game... yet. 

Make Apex Legends Great Again

Message 1 of 6 (722 Views)

Re: EA/Respawn Hiring

★★★★★ Guide

Wow you mean all the people on this forum have no clue what they are talking about when they say the game is dead and the devs don’t care imagine that  

Message 2 of 6 (688 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

Wow you mean all the people on this forum have no clue what they are talking about when they say the game is dead and the devs don’t care imagine that  

Yea I always see comments on here saying EA needs to employ more people and that’s exactly what they are doing.

Hopefully with more people working on this game we will see a successful launch of season 2 without all the game breaking issues and perhaps look into implementing some of the ideas of different game modes from its community.

Message 3 of 6 (592 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Then basically the current Dev team should accept the developer crunch until the new staff is hired, that's how jobs work.

Message 4 of 6 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KeepersWay 

You really quick to say someone else should not be able to see friends and family but you job is nice enough to give you time to spend on forums maybe you should accept things take time and not selfish think you playing a video game is more important than many peoples happiness 

Message 5 of 6 (513 Views)

★ Guide
No....because we are talking about a video game. No one should have to work 60+hrs every week and miss substantial time from their families and friends especially on making a video game. I know money is important for these projects and I’m not saying entertainment isn’t important, but they can ramp it up once they get staffed and we, the consumers, can learn to be patient. We can certainly learn some compassion as a society and we have the power as the consumers to help the developers not be taken advantage of by advocating for them and not ravenously calling for more content and changes on a daily basis.
Message 6 of 6 (493 Views)