Re: EA Play not working with Xbox Game Pass

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Play not working with Xbox Game Pass

★★★ Newbie

When I go to my EA account and look at my EA Play membership information, it says "You have this plan through your Xbox Game Pass subscription." But if I try to download a game that is free with EA Play, it shows the "join EA Play" prompt as if I don't have it. Sorry if this question has been answered before.

Message 1 of 6 (837 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo It actually started working a day after I posted this, and I forgot about this post, but thanks for the help. I guess I just needed to give it time to recognize that I actually had game pass, since I had purchased it recently.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (790 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @mutantEndermanC.

Can you try downloading the game through your account at xbox.com? It should show as free there and push the download to your console. Please let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (795 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo It actually started working a day after I posted this, and I forgot about this post, but thanks for the help. I guess I just needed to give it time to recognize that I actually had game pass, since I had purchased it recently.
Message 3 of 6 (791 Views)

Community Manager

@mutantEndermanC 

Great! Glad to hear it. If you need help with anything else, please let us know. Have fun and good luck Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (785 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Okay so im trying to download fifa21 on my pc and whenever i press download it shows the loading the symbol and nothing happens same with when i try and add a game to my collection, any else receving the same issue?
Message 5 of 6 (664 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @sheppofut.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (643 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help