EA Play PRO is it worth it?

by Sparrow790

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Play PRO is it worth it?

★ Novice

I have Play pro and have been playing Battlefield 5, great game but absolutely ruined by cheaters. How can someone get to rank 400 and not be picked up by your anti cheat is beyond me. Short clip recorded from spectator.

https://youtu.be/zSslxng2sYs

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Play PRO is it worth it?

Community Manager

Hey @Sparrow790

If you are running into someone who you believe is cheating, I would recommend reporting them based on which platform you are on. We have a helpful article here, that will give some information to make sure they are correctly reported. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (315 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Sparrow790

If you are running into someone who you believe is cheating, I would recommend reporting them based on which platform you are on. We have a helpful article here, that will give some information to make sure they are correctly reported. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (316 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium Tried that your anti cheat is broken, the person had multiple reports from the same server at start of the week and still there today.
Message 3 of 4 (308 Views)

Community Manager
@Sparrow790 We would not be able to look into reports or specific actions taken on an account, If you a reporting them based on the information I shared they are getting to the correct team for investigation.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (285 Views)