EA Play Emblem BFV

by BF_Bouns

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Play Emblem BFV

★★★★★ Expert

Hello, 

Do you have any possibilities to get the "EA Play 2019" Emblem from BattlefieldV ?

I m the founder of the Irae Gaming, we are french platoon on Battlefield since 2012.
A lot of players want this emblem:eahigh_file:

Hope you can help my community in the Best Comminity In The World

Message 1 of 5 (1,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Play Emblem BFV

Community Manager

As I understand it @BF_Bouns these emblems were only available to attendees of EA Play and as such I do not believe that it is possible to receive the emblem unless you were in attendance. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,159 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

As I understand it @BF_Bouns these emblems were only available to attendees of EA Play and as such I do not believe that it is possible to receive the emblem unless you were in attendance. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,160 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @BF_Bouns

EA PLAY Emblem for #BattlefieldV is only for those who was on EA PLAY 2019.. Standard smile

There were some giveaways but all is gone now, I'm lucky that i have EA PLAY Emblem :D

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 5 (1,144 Views)

[ Edited ]

@BF_Bouns 

At the moment your best (and probably only) chance to get an emblem code is through a giveaway on Twitter - The BF community is quite close-knit and I'm sure there will be a few GameChangers or DICEFriends out there with a large heart. I was able to snag a code from Julian Manalov when he was posting pictures of codes during last week's FridayNightBattlefield event but they seem to be running out so good luck mate; I hope you get one.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 5 (1,139 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ok, thank you for your help and informationsStandard smile

Message 5 of 5 (1,104 Views)