Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA Play Emblem BFV

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Play Emblem BFV

★★★★ Guide

Hello, 

Do you have any possibilities to get the "EA Play 2019" Emblem from BattlefieldV ?

I m the founder of the Irae Gaming, we are french platoon on Battlefield since 2012.
A lot of players want this emblemHigh five

Hope you can help my community in the Best Comminity In The World

Message 1 of 5 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

As I understand it @BF_Bouns these emblems were only available to attendees of EA Play and as such I do not believe that it is possible to receive the emblem unless you were in attendance. 

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (200 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

As I understand it @BF_Bouns these emblems were only available to attendees of EA Play and as such I do not believe that it is possible to receive the emblem unless you were in attendance. 

Darko

Message 2 of 5 (201 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @BF_Bouns

EA PLAY Emblem for #BattlefieldV is only for those who was on EA PLAY 2019.. Standard smile

There were some giveaways but all is gone now, I'm lucky that i have EA PLAY Emblem :D

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please accept as solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

I do not work for EA.
Message 3 of 5 (185 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@BF_Bouns 

At the moment your best (and probably only) chance to get an emblem code is through a giveaway on Twitter - The BF community is quite close-knit and I'm sure there will be a few GameChangers or DICEFriends out there with a large heart. I was able to snag a code from Julian Manalov when he was posting pictures of codes during last week's FridayNightBattlefield event but they seem to be running out so good luck mate; I hope you get one.

Message 4 of 5 (180 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ok, thank you for your help and informationsStandard smile

Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help