Re: EA Play 2019 - Sweet talk

by -BiA-Pesqez

Original Post

★★ Pro

@d3adc3II Your comparison is totally inaccurate. I am talking about a game so ridden with cheaters on PC that it’s barely playable. For EA to mention this would be highly relevant. Their competitors are miles ahead on this arena.

Message 11 of 26 (462 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

@d3adc3II Your comparison is totally inaccurate. I am talking about a game so ridden with cheaters on PC that it’s barely playable. For EA to mention this would be highly relevant. Their competitors are miles ahead on this arena.

I believe BFV BR is all but dead with very low player count.

PUBG is still having cheater problems after how long now?

BO4 has people jumping ship by the boatload after poor content and over priced MTAs.

That leaves Fortnite (which has never appealed to me. Don't like the artistic look of it, or the gameplay I have seen and I feel it's a completely different game tbh). Who else who is "miles ahead" in your opinion?

Message 12 of 26 (458 Views)

★★ Pro

Have you ever played on PC?

Any relevant FPS game is better in this area, no a single one is as ridden as this.

Yeah, it’s a new game so they need time - I get that. But keep us updated, can we expect improvements? Has something been done at all?

To bad this game is awesome, if not I’d played something else.

Message 13 of 26 (456 Views)

★★ Guide

To say the cheating problem is so severe that the game is nearly unplayable smells like a typical "urmgud he killed me, must be a cheater" mentality. Sure it's a problem, even a bit bigger than some of it's competition, but not nearly to the level you guys want to pretend it is.

Message 14 of 26 (440 Views)

★★ Pro

@xXCA_RageXx Clearly we have a different tolerance of what is considered acceptable.

No, I take my losses like a man, yes, I play to win. Just want things to be fair.

Message 15 of 26 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

4 out of 5 games had a cheater last night and it's pretty obvious when spectating with tracking through walls and shooting, no missed shots ect.. Having the audacity to tell people it's "urmgud he killed me, must be a cheater" mentality.. Shows you are the one obviously pretending it doesn't exist and failing to acknowledge a real problem.  Recognising it is the first step to hopefully getting it fixed.

Message 16 of 26 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

Can u give me just 1 example of any game maker talked about cheating, hacking, security issue in their launch day of new season?

Just 1 example will do. 

There is cheating issue, yes

Other BR games are doing it better? In case of Fortnite: yes, even PUBG: yes

The game is barely playable? No, i still enjoy the game, and wait for 1 more year before giving up all my patience.

Been through PUBG's early days, my tolerance and patience are trained.

Message 17 of 26 (358 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

Console players - go ahead and scroll past.

@d3adc3II 

You are not really interested in examples are u? I know I’m not.

The point is they had a world sensational launch in a market many claimed were saturated.

They also had an equally sensational cheat infestation from the very first few days, and despite banning 1 mill+ it has done nothing to improve the experience.

I’m not talking PUBG levels (and that was bad), the cheating in Apex is much more present.

There you have it - two sensations! Then when they organize an event were they get to rehearse the question and format ahead of time they could easily include a couple og minutes on cheating. Just to show they care. Lack of content is not the only thing causing players to leave.

I’m always playing premade squads and we are quite awesome Standard smile a kind estimate would be to say atleast 20% of our games are ruined by cheaters. Do you have similar experience?

Message 18 of 26 (348 Views)

★ Guide
@-BiA-Pesqez I play on PC and the cheaters are relevant. Even more noticeable in the elite queue. I'm hopeful with the addition of the ranked mode it will make it easier for the company to locate the cheaters, since they should flood the higher ranks. There is nothing worse when you are having a great game and you get taken out by someone aimbotting.
Message 19 of 26 (339 Views)

★ Guide

I think any multiplayer game that is not 100% serverside like a cloud gaming service, will have issues in the time we live in.

The problem we all had was the fact consoles or pcs are to easy to edit with a script, other software or hardware.

Due to it being "Local".

I think what EA did was to fix it in a way... If EA "Really" outsourced the multiplayer parts to

"google stadEA" cheating will be a part of the past soon & bots will be a minimal if not a nonexsistant problem.

Google StadEA Base is free of charge starting next year.

Hate to say it but Consoles and Pcs will only be good for single player games in the future.

Real Ranking, stats & competitive gaming will be held purely in the cloud in the future.

Message 20 of 26 (283 Views)