Re: EA Play 2019 - Sweet talk

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

EA Play 2019 - Sweet talk

★★ Pro

oh lord, staged, superficial, fake.. like a over the top tv shop commercial! Cool with new content and ranked mode. But absolutely no substance, cheaters wasn’t mentioned with one word. None of the challenges was mentioned. Just like a bad power point with all the bells and whistles. Like a * getting dressed for ball. Not my cup

Message 1 of 26 (928 Views)

★★★ Expert

It was a presentation for season 2 content. Which is exactly what you got.

Joke's on you, if you expected this to be a meeting at EAC headquarters.

Message 2 of 26 (918 Views)

Champion (Retired)

See you in Season 2 then! :eahigh_file:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Standard smile

Message 3 of 26 (916 Views)

★★ Pro

@warslag I’ll be there ☺️

@Wingmannedbro haha I expected just what we got: Prefabricated, chewed and easy to swallow glitter with big american smiles and phrases. Was hoping for something more diverse since that would have been highly relevant

Message 4 of 26 (913 Views)

★★★ Expert

@-BiA-Pesqez 

Then why the complaint? I just don't get it.

Message 5 of 26 (907 Views)

★★ Pro

Because anyone having played season 1 on PC wants to know if season 2 will be equally as open for the cheaters.!?

Message 6 of 26 (897 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

Because anyone having played season 1 on PC wants to know if season 2 will be equally as open for the cheaters.!?

So the fact people wanted better rewards, better skins, ranked and suggested map events, and that Respawn has taken that on board and included in season 2 is lost on you? There's always something to complain about isn't there?

Hypothetically speaking, Respawn could introduce new content, fix the cheater issue on PC and people would come straight here, not to say thanks, but to moan about something else.

I do wonder how you manage to get through daily life... I really do.

Message 7 of 26 (837 Views)

★★ Pro

@Silz616 I have one complaint and it’s cheating on pc. It’s always a «thing» on pc, but the cheating in this game is out of control.

It is a major issue and one that I hoped they would mention. 

Message 8 of 26 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Your right that people will moan regardless and i'm glad they are bringing things in that really should have already been implemented, ranked matches, challenges, some form of progression ect..but new content, fix the cheater issue are the things I hear people complain about the most both ingame and on the forum. Being told 2 new legends for season one and wattson was held back and Lstar is common knowledge for anyone who watches youtube I was expecting abit more from livestream and the only snippet of interest we got really was the eye at the end. I seriously really hope they have some surprises instore for S2 as i think this could be a great game if given some lovin, otherwise it will dry up pretty quick and be to little to late when people move on and many already have, which is a shame.

Message 9 of 26 (794 Views)

★★★★ Guide
lol, security, cheating , exploits, bugs are back-end problems , no one/company will talk about it in such event. It's meant for introducing new contents, exciting update, new season etc.

U ever heard Apple/Microsoft/Samsung talked about security related issues in their launch day ?
Message 10 of 26 (765 Views)