EA PLAY PRO FIFA 22

by bestattheworld

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA PLAY PRO FIFA 22

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If I purchase an ea play pro subscription, will I be able to play fifa 22 at the moment when it is available before the release and all the next time it is released, while the subscription is valid?
And if I can play it, which version will count as normal or maximum? And will I get bonuses for pre-ordering?

Message 1 of 2 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA PLAY PRO FIFA 22

Community Manager

Hey @bestattheworld,

An EA Play Pro subscription will give you access to the Ultimate Edition of FIFA 22. 

Early access through EA Play Pro starts tomorrow, September 22nd, and you'd have access to the full game from that point.

You can check out this page for more information on the pre-order and bonus content, which you would receive with the EA Play Pro subscription. I'd recommend keeping an eye on that page through the start of early access tomorrow for any updates.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (428 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA PLAY PRO FIFA 22

Community Manager

Hey @bestattheworld,

An EA Play Pro subscription will give you access to the Ultimate Edition of FIFA 22. 

Early access through EA Play Pro starts tomorrow, September 22nd, and you'd have access to the full game from that point.

You can check out this page for more information on the pre-order and bonus content, which you would receive with the EA Play Pro subscription. I'd recommend keeping an eye on that page through the start of early access tomorrow for any updates.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (429 Views)