Re: EA Lounge Owner/NBALM Reddit Mod looking for help

by BarryAllen5677

Original Post

EA Lounge Owner/NBALM Reddit Mod looking for help

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my name is Barry Allen and if some of you don't know me, I am a mod in the NBAForums subreddit and used to work along with EA_Jenny when she was there. In August last year, I decided to create a website called EA Lounge and currently, it is the only website that houses a database and other useful stuff such as Math, Magazines, Tier Lists etc. I was in touch with EA_Rade for a while till January and nowadays, he is not using Discord anymore. He previously used to send me some of the stats that I use for my database (The database website link is: https://nbalm19.weebly.com/).

Like the subject says, I was wondering if any other EA associated member would please like to help me with the website as I believe we are a little shorthanded with providing all of the stats for the people to look at (Paid store stats, non-auctionable etc.) It would really help because currently, there is less EA support in public platforms such as Discord and Reddit as EA_Jenny and EA_Brian don't work for NBALM anymore. Thank you for reading this and I hope someone can respond to this. 

Message 1 of 3 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BarryAllen5677 If you want help modding the Reddit forum, I can do that. I already mod a bunch of others.
Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Modding was never a problem. It's mostly concerning the database. I used to be in touch with EA_Rade and he used to send me a bunch of screenshots of all the players in the promo (including paid versions) and I was able to put them on the website for people to view. For two months now, EA_Rade has been inactive so I wondering if there are any other EA associated people who would be willing to work with me to update the database which would be very useful as thousands of people check it everyday. 

Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)