Re: EA - Just Watched Someone Use An Invisibility Hack!

by xpl0its

Original Post

EA - Just Watched Someone Use An Invisibility Hack!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Hello EA,

Playing on KC Map yesterday, at the Slum Lakes with a team mate, not a random, my friend knocked down an Octane, and both of us then turned around to keep an eye out, not even 10 seconds, and Octane was gone.

Because of the building we were in, there was only one way for Octane to crawl out, and I was standing by the only location, for him to crawl out, and at no time did I see him crawl by me, and if he did, I would of seen him outside the building somewhere, you can't crawl that fast in 10 seconds, yet he was no where to be found.

A minute later, I was outside, then I heard Lifeline doing a revive, when I went back, I noticed it was Octane in that same area of the building getting revived, he never left, he just sat there invisible.

This person used an Invisibility Hack, just like how Mirage has, when he's knocked down, goes invisible!

I've never seen this before, and I did report this person!

Message 1 of 9 (350 Views)

★ Expert
@xpl0its the thing that makes this weird is that if he had such a hack on why not just turn it on and gun people down while invisible? Wondering
Message 2 of 9 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xpl0its 

Everybody reading your story will have experienced this.

You prolly missed him :D

Happens to the best of us.

Unless you have a video of it im gonna keep my opinion that way :D

Message 3 of 9 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD

I didn't miss the person, he was inside a building, with no way out, expect the exit I was standing next to. I then when out that exit to look around.

In 10 seconds, how far you think someone can crawl, knocked down, not far...

This is not about turning around out in the woods somewhere and loosing someone, which I know happens.

So to be clear here, this is not about a mistake two people made, my team mate and I were both standing there when we turned around for only 3-5 seconds, in a building with only one way out, with me next to that exit, even turned around, there wasn't enough time for him to crawl by me, that's the biggest point I have not emphasized, I would of seen him in that amount of time.

Anyhow believe what you want, I can tell you for a fact someone had an invisibility hack they used...

I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I am LVL 490 with 1400 hours in the game, I know how to play it and I know what I see in the game, and people getting knocked down right next to me, I don't loose them.

Message 4 of 9 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xpl0its 

Oke,

Was just saying:

I have been looking for so many downed players that i was sure could not have crawled far.

And sometimes i don't find them at all.

And sometimes i find the darn cockroach on the weirdest places.

And sometimes i wonder how i did not see them the first 5 times i walked passed them.

Message 5 of 9 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD @xpl0its @Daze623 

Guys believe him it's happen to me too!

It very creepy and scared me

That happened in cage KC

We was duos iam wraith my friend bang I hit a guy 173 he was bloodhound with my 99 he run and go back and he's friends was covering him so I don't want make stupid move and call out my friend my friend down one and I saw bloodhound running when I shot him he goes invisible i go behind him and i thought he leaves the game but NO!!!

No deathbox at all I checked whole cage and no deathbox 

Message 6 of 9 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yes trust me, I have a lot of hours in the game, I know exactly what you all mean, and there are plenty of places and situations on this map to loose people, but where I was at, impossible.

Like I said, there was two of us in the building, and my team mate didn't even seen him, so that makes two people, inside a building with only 1 exit I was standing next to.

Anyhow, it happened, and I don't have a video to show, and I know it was a hack, I just hope this doesn't start becoming a thing...

Message 7 of 9 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@xpl0its I really don't know if it's hack iam on PS4 but true it's happened to me
Message 8 of 9 (276 Views)

Champion
@xpl0its Why do people claim stuff like this but never post the video?
Message 9 of 9 (262 Views)