Re: EA - I Hope Vulgar Toxic Players Will Be Dealt With!

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

★ Apprentice
50%? Lol that would only happen if you make obvious mistakes and bad plays constantly. Maybe you should take a look at your gameplay.
Message 11 of 29 (467 Views)

★★★ Guide

@xpl0its Go to the loading screen, wait 45-60 seconds, go to accessibility features, leave; there will be a new button prompt to choose your datacenter (servers).

Message 12 of 29 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Maybe I didn't explain myself very well when I brought up the word "Toxic"?

Going off in General without being directed at anyone is one thing, but when someone is going off on a person and being vulgar, racist, degrading a person, being as low as a person can be to another person, well being able to handle it isn't the issue here, it's that this level of abuse should never be happening in the first place.

Hopefully that's a little more clear now...

Bottom line, no one should be abusing anyone, regardless of how little or mature someone is...

PEACE Standard smile

P.S. @Bowi_QC what is this feature for?

Message 13 of 29 (433 Views)

★★ Expert
Agreed ....some ppl take it to a level way too far for my liking. Haven't experienced as much as you maybe, which I'm guessing is maybe a server in NA? Asian servers/players are far less toxic than others. But use hacks probably 400% more.. Just from experience.

For some people, the game auto connects to a server. Sometimes the ping is higher than others. Going that route will give you the option to change to a specific server that's closer to you. I live in Asia and usually auto connected to Taiwan1. Ping is usually between 42 and 50. Tried a vpn, and it connects me to Hongkong. Lags, DC's happen more often so forget that.
Message 14 of 29 (419 Views)

Hey!

Verbal abuse & harassment is a zero tolerance offence.
When reported correctly they will take action if needed.

Verbal abuse has no place in EA game's and every report will be taken very seriously.

If you want to report a player after the game.
Please report that user with this link.

EA - Report Abuse - Harassment

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 15 of 29 (404 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What about truth??  Should ea punish a player for just beeing honest?  If someone tells you are just bad....   Its fact..  stop being so sensitive and crying... And face some facts..

People are tired getting matched with failers..

Message 16 of 29 (383 Views)

If it offends people you are most of the time wrong.

People play game's to have fun, not to get shouted at or be harassed.

I agree that you shouldn't get easily offended but you know what you can say and you can't say.

If you are tired of getting bad people in your squad, get your own group together.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 17 of 29 (372 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Why get a squad ?  Why not fix the mmr instead?  You can't have squad. 24\7... 

Message 18 of 29 (365 Views)

★ Apprentice

I remember loading into a game with a level 1 pathfinder that just walked everywhere the entire game with a p2020. Turns out it was kid, I could hear them through the mic yelling at whatever was going on. He was the worst teamate ever. 

Messaged him to uninstall the game after we placed top two and I knocked two of them and he started grappling on my downed body.... kids shouldn’t be aloud on this game and I’ll throw every curse word at them to make them DC and get out of my lobbies. 

Message 19 of 29 (355 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

We have mute button and you can always leave the game and join next one. That's enough in my opinion.

Message 20 of 29 (356 Views)