EA Help Team refuses to help me

by Yesiamjezus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Help Team refuses to help me

★ Novice

So recently my account has been accessed from several locations abroad, and tampered with when playing FIFA.

Having never played a game of FIFA in my life, It was very surprising to hear that, upon loading and finding I couldn't play Apex Legends, that this was due to action taken against my account because of FIFA ToS violations.

I have contacted the help team a few times and nothing has been done about my case, after roughly 10 days of no response. I have heard cases in other forums where the team refuses to communicate with some people over their enquiries, but find that ridiculous as that's the reason the team exist. To aid the player-base with any issues that arise.

Any advice on how to reach some form of result?

Message 1 of 8 (684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Help Team refuses to help me

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Yesiamjezus.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (650 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Yesiamjezus.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA sports help sucks every time I asked them help me they screw things up norley ever give me any help I'm  72 Years old and they treat me like a 2 year old.  Save your money play something  else. Dr. Robert 

Message 3 of 8 (640 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @rrobins9 if you let us know a little about the issue then we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (633 Views)

★ Novice

I had done all that you have mentioned, @EA_Darko, and have been given no result after around 10 or 11 days. I have a case active with no outcome being presented, and the chat log I opened with a member of the support team was determined resolved, when nothing has changed about my case.

Seeing my friends playing Apex without me makes the situation all the more frustrating. I understand the team will have many cases around this time of year, and are probably often very busy, but my case is being overlooked, when I have again done nothing wrong.

I appreciate the reply, but the information you have provided has not been very useful in my specific case.

Message 5 of 8 (614 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Yesiamjezus we are not able to discuss any TOS or account-based issues on AHQ.

If you have reached out to the relevant team then please wait to hear back from them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (581 Views)

★ Novice

I appreciate that you can't discuss these specific areas, yet I still feel that my case is being overlooked, as I have heard many others have been in the past in similar cases. I appreciate you taking the time out of your no doubt busy schedule, @EA_Darko , to communicate with me, but this still feels like you're saying "Oh well, just deal with it".

The point of this post was not to discuss the terms of my case, but the nature of how it is being addressed and handled by the team associated. Better yet, how this is NOT happening.

Message 7 of 8 (556 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Yesiamjezus if you have concerns over how your case is being handled then please speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (511 Views)