Re: EA Help Experience

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Help Experience

★★★★★ Apprentice

i got the issue where i bought the pack in tsm but i never got it. this was my 3rd time encountering. and it's hard to contact the EA customer service. i use the live chat which i keep on waiting and repeating to report my case but i never got an answer. i am in different country so i didnt try the call option.i tried to contact EA help through messenger but they say need to wait for 24 hrs. finally i got to talk to new agent again, and asking to attached the proof of billing. i attached all the files even the video while buying the pack, and screenshot coming from my phone which i used to avail the pack but they are asking for PC screenshot. i mean, what's the difference if all the details are the same?? how if im not in my home or no pc to use??? i sent my apple history through my phone but the EA guy didnt want to accept. he keep on insitng he need the history from COMPUTER. usually i talk and EA fix my issue smoothly. but this one is so frustrating. anyone can explain to me?? 

Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @ELLEpaws for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

If our team is asking for specific info and screenshots then there will be a reason for this, if you are unable to provide them then let our team know and work with them.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ELLEpaws for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

If our team is asking for specific info and screenshots then there will be a reason for this, if you are unable to provide them then let our team know and work with them.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)