EA HELLO?

by adidasPowah

Original Post

EA HELLO?

★★★ Guide

FIX wraith infinite Q glitch people winning games in diamond game with this glitch imposible to play this game its eiter cheaters or bug abusers

Message 1 of 25 (660 Views)

Re: EA HELLO?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Removed link - how about we don't name and shame on the forums. - Atic 

Message 2 of 25 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@adidasPowah Lol they couldn't even fix the glitch where you can shoot while you're downed since season 1. Maybe they'll fix this one on season 10 haha
Message 3 of 25 (600 Views)

★★ Guide

Honestly that glitch is hardly useful, they need to fix the hacker situation and server stability first. Both more important. Also they only patch Tuesdays and release information on Tuesday so complaining before then won't do anything I'm sure they've read everything (ON REDDIT) they never look here. You can see dev replies and them talking to people all the time over there. So anything you want to say I would take it to Reddit cause they don't use these forums. EA uses these, you want to talk to Respawn though.

Message 4 of 25 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@VisualfEX Shooting while downed is hardly useful? Lol
Message 5 of 25 (576 Views)

★★ Guide
@adidasPowah omg I knew i wasnt hallucinating. i saw someone do this and I thought it was a portal glitch!!
Message 6 of 25 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

there is other clip from that match

Removed link - how about we don't name and shame on the forums. - Atic 

Message 7 of 25 (558 Views)

Community Manager

A fix is coming for that. 

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 25 (547 Views)

★★ Guide

@Bakki87 wrote:
@VisualfEXShooting while downed is hardly useful? Lol

Yes hardly useful considering we ALL know about the glitch already, so down the wraith and thirst. Quite easy work around. Also if you notice it has QUITE the delay before they can shoot after being downed so you have plenty of time. Plus as I said patch day is Tuesday and this has been all over the place so they will fix it. People just have to remember unless the game breaks down into pieces patches will only ever come on Tuesdays. So complaining for a week straight really doesn't fix it, sometimes it takes longer because they have no idea what's causing it (this is a fault of their own because no PBE servers to test) thus the patches always come out with something broken. Not sure why they don't have test servers before launching patches especially big ones but hey I'm not a game dev I just fiddle with code what do I know.

Also to be honest I haven't even seen a wraith use it on me yet, I've seen tons of videos about it so I know it's there just never had the opportunity to enjoy it being done to me. I deal with more problematic things like people who haven't even maxed yet but are sitting in ranked (bad game design on that) and people hacking which is A LOT more irritating than shooting while downed. I'd say they should shift resources from minor exploits that are just plain annoying and could affect people to something that's been killing the community since day one.  

I've posted multiple ways to help address the issue without even updating the anti-cheat itself but those posts barely get any attention because I'm not being super toxic and a debbie downer.

Message 9 of 25 (527 Views)

★★★★ Guide

incoming generic responce from EA about reporting...

or mine..

EA doesnt give a * untl they want to

Message 10 of 25 (512 Views)