Re: EA/DICE You Have Some Explaining To Do!

by Michaelp800

Original Post

EA/DICE You Have Some Explaining To Do! PING=Cheats But...

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Experienced players and new players have a quick look at this short youtube video: 

EA/DICE

We wrote about 'cheaters' and what this video shows is exactly what we were asking you! Not come on, you knew this so why didn't you come clean and tell us?  We deserve to know the truth about this ping thing don't we? (Apparently programming can't 'fix' this for your multiplayer game?)

This is all confusing to me cause apparently there are harder to catch type cheats like shooting thru walls!

EA/DICE whatever is going on here, for the future of multiplayer really, look at people's game high scores and see if those high numbers and pings and etc. make sense?  I've been playing for a few weeks and have come in the top tier numbers of times. I have shot down high rated players. So, I know a lot more now and there are people with these high scores that should be an obvious give away that cheating and/or ping manipulations is going on. Shooting thru many walls that I am hiding behind is an obvious cheat wouldn't you say?

Any comments are welcome.

(Removed video as its servers as name and shame) - Atic 

Message 1 of 5 (872 Views)

★★★ Guide

I don't think it's a high ping-player issue, nor a bug.

If you have 2 players who can only see each others action with 200ms delay and he kills you, you will have 200ms to stay alive and run behind cover when in fact not the bullet but you were the ghost.

Message 2 of 5 (829 Views)

★ Guide

So you disagree with his video?  Maybe so, it all isn't make a lot of sense.

I have headphones on when I play and I actually heard today someone on my squad ask the other if you are using some less conspicuous cheats! And like, which ones?

I just played a couple of games where apparently there is a wall cheat that looks a lot like the ping video but it's a wall cheat and I left 2x today games where shooters are able to shoot thru numbers of walls in a kill shot. There's no justification for that.

Message 3 of 5 (792 Views)

★★★ Expert
@2042onthemove I'm not going to start the cheating discussion. it is good footage and also without cheating you can have a high ping when playing on different region server. But like yesterday I only played the daily's on one server , reported some and after 1 game started an emergency service simulation game. Waiting for chapter 7, and absolutely looking forward to that.
Message 4 of 5 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@flyinghorse101 Do you play Emergency? Wink
Message 5 of 5 (660 Views)