Re: EA Codemasters Just don't care

by jimmarshall

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I think I have never bought such a bad product, not only in terms of video games. Completely unplayable.

Message 11 of 91 (987 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@JasVerstoppen038 I completely agree with you on this one! 

Message 12 of 91 (974 Views)

★ Guide
@TheOGReece why are you here complaining, if you like the game there's no need to come on here stirring it
Message 13 of 91 (965 Views)

[ Edited ]

@TheOGReeceWell thank you. Wisdom and experience comes with years of frustration and growing resentment against CM🥸

Message 14 of 91 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@JasVerstoppen038 we pay them to be beta testers for their games. period really. we pay them 60 bucks and more....to tell them what bugs they have.
Message 15 of 91 (885 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@haardcorefoley This, unfortunately, is sad. In the days of Barry and CM, it was 1000% better
Message 16 of 91 (859 Views)

★ Guide
@pawel567 I dunno he was just as bad as ea are
Message 17 of 91 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]

@haardcorefoleyHe was just a puppet for CM took make him look more important than he actually was. He in fact did something with the reports, but got zero to none feedback from devs 99% of the time, so the disrespect for the community was also towards their community “manager”

CM have burned through community manager faster and more than I could count. And they all left voluntarily after weeks/months.

why is that would you think? 

Message 18 of 91 (914 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah he just had to make it look like he was listening, then go make the tea for the devs.

The silence is deafening round here, 

But soon as you suggest hitting their ratings all that disappears. 

Funny that 

Silence the critics so everything looks okay,

Message 19 of 91 (868 Views)

★★★ Novice

Even on a well specced PC, I was expecting to maybe find the odd bug once I got deep into using the game. But in reality it's outrageous. It's like I have been handed the first alpha edition ever written. Really fundamental things which must have been obvious, the first time it was run...

Really stupid, obvious things, like...Sector times not registering and no green or purple shading; and Virtual rear view mirror (which was working in F2) not working in F1 career mode regardless of disabling and re-enabling.

AI seems nonexistent... Start Qualifying lap at Bahrain, approaching turn 1, there are cars coming out of the pits to begin their warmup lap, and they wipe you out in the apex of turn 1 as if they are racing you.

So I haven't even completed my first F1 race weekend, and there are more bugs than I have the time to list here. 

Sad. I guess I'll cut my losses on my £50 and go back to 2021. Maybe look again in 6 months when some patches and fixes have materialised.

Message 20 of 91 (864 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help