EA Codemasters Just don't care

by haardcorefoley

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

EA Codemasters Just don't care

★ Guide

The game is a buggy mess.

You aren't on here interacting with people.

now you've got our money you don't care.

I would insult you but it would just wash right over you like the complaints about your buggy mess of a game.

Message 1 of 91 (3,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Codemasters Just don't care

@haardcorefoley this would have cost you a ban on the old forums! :P They don't take critisism that well. Guess they're all in Lee Mather's office laughing at us that they fooled the community yet again :P

View in thread

Message 2 of 91 (3,676 Views)

All Replies

@haardcorefoley this would have cost you a ban on the old forums! :P They don't take critisism that well. Guess they're all in Lee Mather's office laughing at us that they fooled the community yet again :P
Message 2 of 91 (3,677 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@JasVerstoppen038 we can't say we all didn't know this would happen.
Message 3 of 91 (3,671 Views)

@jimmarshall Oh I know, but i like to challenge myself each year that they actually proof me wrong and create something GOOD :P
Message 4 of 91 (3,664 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@JasVerstoppen038 we right there!!! with every game...."Maybe this one won;t be a bricked mess."
Message 5 of 91 (3,643 Views)

★ Guide

It's about time they change their name to Bugmasters, such an incompetent team. Bugmasters and EA fit so perfectly together right dream team

Message 6 of 91 (3,630 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jimmarshallA man is allowed to dream right? haha It just amazes me that they manage to release the same crap with EXACTLY the same bugs as each year. You should think they learned from their failures, as any sane person would. :P Shows how terrible that EGO engine is (is it called according to their own EGO's? Hence all the bugs and failures Wink )

Because then some people should really get an ego check. How they can go on broadcasts, telling people how much work they did (NOT!) and just don't burst out in laughter, rolling on the floor... it just amazes me. You have to be a insane good liar if you can keep a straight face like that Wink

Message 7 of 91 (3,624 Views)

[ Edited ]

@GamerDH1995Codemasters Of Disasters

Message 8 of 91 (3,621 Views)

★ Guide

Who isn't banned from the old place already?

Well had at least one account banned at least

Message 9 of 91 (3,590 Views)

★ Guide

Strangely enough I have not encountered any of these bugs in my time playing on the XB-SX.  Last year though as some of you may recall I was outraged about the state of the release, mainly because I couldn't play the game for more than 5 minutes without it turning off my console until they finally fixed it via patch 2 months later.  The only thing I've experienced was trying to get into online races and always getting an error.  Now that was prior to the actual release date due to the early access period so I assumed that was the cause but I see there are some bug issues around that currently but that doesn't affect me really since I don't play online.  

I'm not saying they aren't present; I know the track record of this series all too well as I've been playing since the early days of the series but I just haven't experienced any of them really.  Nothing has happened to me in my week of playing that's made me go "Ugh..  what a mess this is!"  No crashes, no messed up finishing orders etc. 

I have noticed a few times where there's just no audio; particularly before and/or after a race finishes.  Crofty throws it over to Anthony or Natalie and well... it's just crickets.   That's about it for me though.   Maybe I've just been lucky so far.

Sadly though the key issues are still persistent:

- unbalanced AI track to track

- unbalanced AI between Qualy and Race

- unbalanced AI in wet weather

- unbalanced AI in terms of traction compared to player

- poor driver transfer system in career

- lack of game save slots for career / GP mode.

Message 10 of 91 (3,573 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help