EA Cheat my money!!!

by Kongazon

Original Post

EA Cheat my money!!!

★★★★ Novice

I purchase NBA Live mobile THB 12000.your app can't log in since two week ago.I refund from your app but you refund to me THB 4000.I want to refund all of my money.Hey!!! You should have to responsibility.Hope you have Honesty.I want to contact direct to developer of NBALive mobile for refund but this advisor reject to help and contact to developer.Suck for Big Company"EA".I come to blame you until refund to me.

Message 1 of 5 (680 Views)

Re: EA Cheat my money!!!

★★★★ Novice

Developer of EA contact me if you don't want me report your app for ban from google play store.

Message 2 of 5 (668 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stop told me to contact your EA help.they can't anything.they take to delay for refund only.Suckkk Ea system.Have no responsibility for customer.oIo

Message 3 of 5 (667 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for contacting EA Help! My name is Douglas!

I'm very sorry to hear that you're not able to log in. That is very unfortunate. I sadly must be the bearer of bad news and inform you that, as of now, we have no way of recovering NBA Live Mobile accounts. And we do not offer refunds for situations like this. There is nothing more we can do for you, and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

I wish you all the best and I hope you have a good one!

Don't forget that you can also tweet us @EAHelp, or visit https://answers.ea.com/,
where you can get help or gameplay tips from our community 24/7.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything on your mind,
you know you're more than welcome to contact us again here at EA Help!
Message 4 of 5 (660 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can you do anything more than word "apologize"?I want contact to developer of EA now.
Message 5 of 5 (659 Views)