EA Call Service

by rriiddeerrp0

Original Post

EA Call Service

★★★★ Novice

I live in Canada and I want to use EA 's call service as a support option for my case in order to be unbanned. The problem is I don't know if there will be some sort of charge involved since it might be an international call or is it free?

Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

Re: EA Call Service

Community Manager

Hey, @rriiddeerrp0 

In order to dispute a ban or suspension you'll need to contact our Terms of Service team by filling out the form with the correct categories. 

Here is how to do that: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

For North American players, our Live-Support team will call out to you so you shouldn't absorb any international costs. We also have our Live-Chat Advisors available if you would like to speak with our Support via that way.

*Only our Terms of Service team can assist in banned or suspended accounts. Our Live-Support Advisors will not be able to reverse those actions*

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Oh, okay. I thought they could help because some live chat advisors have filled out forms for me to help me get unbanned however it hasn't worked.

I did get an e-mail back however saying "Please do not expect further responses from this matter". Does this refer to my case or is it saying that the Terms of Service team will ignore any forms I send them regarding my account status?
Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

Community Manager

@rriiddeerrp0 

The Terms of Service team is willing to review a dispute multiple times, however if it's been denied repeatedly without any new information they will have to move on to assist further inquiries if multiple reviews are deemed accurate from their end.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (291 Views)