Re: EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

by EA_David

Original Post

EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

★ Novice

Your support is blocking me from reaching them and resolving my issues, its funny that you guys banned an account that you lost a arbitration on with my credit card company then dont bother to tell me or notify me that it happens and allow me to add prepaid funds to the account but block purchasing options to where i have to go to the support website to learn I have been Banned, Then proceed to block my account that i have to make in order to reach out to you guys to try and resolve the issue and the idiots on the support cant even understand english enough to help me. and you wonder why people get pissed off and why your not selling games when even the people who want to buy your games get treated like S%^t.  So please where is someone that works for EA that has some authority to actually fix problems and dont tell me to email them because I have and they dont do anything 

Message 1 of 4 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello, your posting account isn't blocked in any way that I can see, and I can even see some older successfully created cases. 

If you're trying to contact support but it's not working, you may want to try using a different browser or device, sometimes addons/blockers can interfere. 

It's unclear if you're trying for it, but if you want to appeal the ban on your other account you can reach out to lets_talk@ea.com

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)

★ Novice
I have been trying to get to work with your support and I have used 3 different browsers and I had to create 3 different account just to reach your support team because they kept blocking me for whatever reason. Your company bAnne an account after they lost a legal dispute involving a charge back that was investigated by my bank and found to be in my legal favor not EA's.

EA got their feelings hurt and banned that account without notifying me. I logged into my account thinking everything was fine since I never received any notification about it being banned and added 120 in prepaid game codes to the account to purchase some games but couldn't. I then went to the support website where I was then notified that my account was banned by the splash screen. But EA allowed me to add funds to an account that was banned rather than deleting the account or blocking any and all means of adding funds to said account. And I have emailed them and haven't heard anything, I'm rather pissed as I have the right to be since EA is now literally stealing at this point by not transferring the funds to my other account or letting me make purchases with those funds. AND all you guys keep saying email them well that's not good enough it's a weak pathetic attempt of not having to deal with your end users plain and simple. Any company that doesn't have a support phone number is just a white collar criminal business model.
Message 3 of 4 (421 Views)

Community Manager

Chargebacks can lead to action taken against your account, we strongly advise resolving any refund requests with support. However I can't comment on individual cases.

However adding that Wallet credit when it's unusable doesn't sound right, and contacting support is the way to go. As your posting account is unrelated to any of this I can't comment or investigate in any way.

Checking on your posting region you appear to be in the US so regional contact channels won't be open right now.  For such an issue a live contact would be the best option, so you'll want to have a live contact.

If you want to wait, you can register for a callback if you contact support from 9AM to 9PM CET  Alternatively you can use  +44 203 014 1818  asan international contact number between 9AM and 9PM GMT.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (411 Views)