Re: EA Bans Players for Logitech?

by DuaneDibbley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Bans Players for Logitech?

★ Novice

Yep,

I didn't play for a week and I got banned for cheating I already submitted a Ticket but still no answer

but there's something funny I found:

EA reportedly bans Battlefield 2042 players using RGB software - Charlie INTEL

also:

EAC reportedly false banning hundreds of Battlefield 2042 players | GINX Esports TV

2022 - Battlefield 2042: players get banned for no reason (gettotext.com)

Battlefield 2042 Is Banning Players for This Weird Reason (gamingintel.com)

I just wanted to let you guys know (you might be the next)

Good Job  Team ! I wish I would get paid while doing this kind of stuff

Have a Good Day.

Message 1 of 8 (1,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @PauIina,

Unfortunately, our Answers HQ forums are unable to assist with support questions specific to blocked accounts. Instead, our Terms of Service team can help you with that. If you would like more information about the status of your account in relation to a sanction, I recommend that you create a ticket for this via the following steps listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

Since we can't help with these questions through the forum, we're closing this topic.

Thank you.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (990 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@PauIina If you use Logitech Gaming Software to create any type of macro, Easy anti cheat will ban your account. I might be wrong as I don't use Logitech but IIRC it uses LUA script as macro (maybe only in some scenarios) which might be considered as cheat so better not to. Sucks that no one warns you about that but in general
Message 2 of 8 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@PauIina Those are old articles, but yeah it did happen.

And recently the nr.1 Battlefield 2042 player got banned, he streams all he's gameplay with mouse cam, yesterday they lifted the ban though.

Playing Battlefield 2042 daily, currently +700h and have; Logitech G / MSI Afterburner / Discord / Steam / Origin, always opened. No bans yet. 👍

BAN.gif

Message 3 of 8 (1,054 Views)

★ Novice
@Dedzigs Thanks for letting me know
Message 4 of 8 (1,033 Views)

★★★★ Pro

A kernel level anti cheat will just disable what ever it thinks is cheating on a driver level.

Message 5 of 8 (1,031 Views)

★ Novice
@LlamaWithKatana I never did and it's not worth the risk just to have a little advantage above others.
Message 6 of 8 (1,030 Views)

★ Expert
@emerson1975
That made me laugh (I guess you don't really believe that) Wink
Message 7 of 8 (1,012 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @PauIina,

Unfortunately, our Answers HQ forums are unable to assist with support questions specific to blocked accounts. Instead, our Terms of Service team can help you with that. If you would like more information about the status of your account in relation to a sanction, I recommend that you create a ticket for this via the following steps listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

Since we can't help with these questions through the forum, we're closing this topic.

Thank you.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 8 of 8 (991 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help