Re: EA BANNED FOR HATE SPEECH

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA BANNED FOR HATE SPEECH

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
  • Hi everyone <3 in the beginning i want to say im not complaining to EA or anyone and im confirming  my mistake completely , my EA account got disabled and blocked permanently for hate speech and i had super OG account in apex legends and i was special gamer and customer for apex legends and EA i tried to get 1 more chance and make Tos forgive me for last chance but they rejected me 5 times in 2 months , this 2months was worse than prison for me and that made me changed so much , i just told someone "*" in game cause i were solo queueing and my random teammate talked to me toxicity in voice chat and i just defended my self vs him , i didnt get banned by EA mistake and that was rightly , i want to know is there any chance to get unbanned for last time and last chance ? Im thinking just people who got banned by EA mistake will get unbanned i hope thats not true , im so regretful and sorry i spent 2-3 years on this account and skins are all my birthday gifts and feast gifts , i just want to know was anyone like me before that got permanent banned for hate speech but EA tos forgive him for last time and gave him last chance ? Sorry for my english im trying my best , my Apex legends value of money is around 3,000 $ but now there is sanction on my account 

Thanks to EA support please do your best for me to get this account back and i promise i wont break the rules again i appreciate that .

Message 1 of 10 (5,941 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Mazi2kXs but if our TOS team has advised you that they will not be able to remove your ban then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing I can recommend is to file another appeal with the team and include as much info as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (5,878 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@Mazi2kXs
Getting Permanently Banned for Hate Speech generally only occurs under one single context. Did you chuck the 'Race' word at someone. If not, then I'm surprised.

I do hate Double-Standards, but it happens in today's world. If the other player was being Toxic, then EA should take this under consideration. While I don't support hate speech in any of its forms, I don't think it's right for different treatment for different players.

Try asking them again in about 3-4 Months time, and see what happens.
Message 2 of 10 (5,920 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Mazi2kXs.

If they have denied your appeals then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 10 (5,888 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for advice <3 no it was not racism word i just said "*" but i would not answer him back with bad words i could report him but that just happened , its permanent cause i had 1 week suspend before and after that i got permanent banned , i talked alot with live supports and they helped me alot kindly but at the end they rejected me alot of times Frown im so depressed and lost , cause this account was my life and job 

Message 4 of 10 (5,886 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Mazi2kXs but if our TOS team has advised you that they will not be able to remove your ban then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

The best thing I can recommend is to file another appeal with the team and include as much info as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 10 (5,879 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Mazi2kXs i really hope that they change the permanent ban to mute when ppl use hate speech.
Message 6 of 10 (5,709 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SnakeN01 if you have a ban on your account then you will need to speak with our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 10 (5,705 Views)

★★ Novice

i got perm banned for the word "*". They pulled it from 4 months ago and then pulled one from 3 months ago. I say the word often bc its used by all of my friends and family. Right after i spent 30 dollars on the new event. If i dont get unbanned im just gonna contact my bank and get a refund, theres no reason it should have taken them that long to ban me, its like they allowed me to spend more money and then closed my account

Message 8 of 10 (5,648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

*snip*

EDIT by EA_Jason: Well if you were banned for it, then don't post it here either, same rules apply. 

Message 9 of 10 (5,647 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @ERENYEAGERrrrrrr,

The reports you've brought up from 3 - 4 months ago were not the reason for the current ban. Those were addressed in an earlier action on the account.

The current ban is from much more recent reports that include a number of slurs and other completely inappropriate language. Just to be completely clear we're on the same page as you're referencing an earlier report, it's never appropriate to tell someone to kill themselves.

Since you've submitted a new appeal our TOS team will review the account activity and reach back out once they've made a decision.

As this is not something we can change on the forums, I'll be locking this thread.
Mako.png
Message 10 of 10 (5,636 Views)