EA Appology

by g0merpile

Original Post

EA Appology

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

No wonder, the ongoing cheats the horrible game filtering, the continuing CTD for some the list goes on for 2 years. Nice to see they finally admit that. I was a early buyer 108 dollar crash test. 

By CCN Markets: Developer DICE's year-long denial of Battlefield V's failure has finally ended as VP and general manager, Oskar Gabrielson, took to Twitter to issue an apology to the community for falling short of expectations. Despite recognizing that Battlefield V failed to embody an…

https://www.ccn.com/dice-apology-rings-hollow-after-self-inflicted-battlefield-v-disaster/

Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)

Re: EA Appology

@g0merpile 

This article was from September and talks about Chapter 4 stuff... we are just about to usher in Chapter 7.

The Pacific update was met with praise and players are even getting boins once they maxed out their chapter ranks; with the addition of them reverted the TTK after feedback, one could argue they are finally going in the right direction.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (420 Views)

★ Guide

Hope so, it still not right.  Have not played in 2 weeks, so I have no idea how the game has improved. With the corvid thing I suppose not much has changed

Message 3 of 4 (407 Views)

@g0merpile 

We were supposed to get a patch this month but it was forced back due to Covid-19. Last I heard they were tweaking some of the uniform colours (among other things) to improve QoL

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 4 (402 Views)