EA/Apex Legends Cheats are everywhere! ADD" vote to boot player option

by OggOne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA/Apex Legends Cheats are everywhere! ADD" vote to boot player option

★★ Apprentice

Yes another blatant cheat openly and unashamedly cheating for all spectators to watch and yet the report button does nothing in real time!

You should start thinking about adding (vote to boot player option) If 5 players vote to boot player because of cheating, then in real time the cheat gets kicked from the server.

All this ESP and AIM BOT is destroying multiplayer gaming, I've been multiplayer gaming since Delta Force Land Warrior and all I see is cheating getting OP.

Hopefully with the likes of "Google Stadia Gaming" there will be less cheating on another platform because "Server side games generally can’t be hacked"

So maybe its time EA starts making games which actually stops cheating, if EA was able to block cheats from seeing "in-game players info" then they wouldn't be able to use ESP or AIM BOT to lock on to players.

Add "VOTE TO BOOT PLAYER OPTION"

Add Encryption to players info in game and let the server side decide who got shot by who and how much health they have.

That will reduce cheats in game

P.S for anyone who says they have never seen a cheat then your lying

Peace ..

From OggOne

Message 1 of 4 (315 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA/Apex Legends Cheats are everywhere! ADD" vote to boot player option

Community Manager

Hey @OggOne if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @OggOne if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Darko

I would like a real time solution to cheats being kicked, i just watched a level 3 player kill 11 people using esp and aim bot with no sights and he won the game and all I can do is watch him play. When people report cheats they should be kicked immediately from game. I know theres a report button but how long do we have to wait for them to be banned?
Message 3 of 4 (259 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @OggOne once a report has been made we are unable to discuss with you the outcomes of the investigation.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (251 Views)