EA Account is not valid

by undeadgamer320

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Account is not valid

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, I've been trying to sign up for the Mass Effect: Andromeda beta but whenever it asks "If you have played Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, which Origin ID, Xbox Live gamertag or PlayStation Network account did you use to play it?" it won't let me proceed.

The issue is that I have indeed played ME3 multiplayer but whenever I choose the account I used it comes up with the message "EA Account is not valid." I even logged on to the account on Origin so it most definitely IS valid, so I don't know what it's doing.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (6,495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Account is not valid

Community Manager

@undeadgamer320

It is possible there is a slight account issue at play or you may not be using the correct persona to sign in.

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor to confirm the account details you are using are correct and there are no other issues.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/#

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (6,719 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@undeadgamer320

It is possible there is a slight account issue at play or you may not be using the correct persona to sign in.

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor to confirm the account details you are using are correct and there are no other issues.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/#

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (6,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing on PS4 trying to play mutiplayer on battlefield 5 so far no luck don't get it...
Message 3 of 5 (5,381 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem for battlefield 5 for Xbox one. The game has been working fine for years then all of a sudden today i got the "This account is invalid" notification so now i can't play the game.

Message 4 of 5 (3,042 Views)

@jmsdol 

You need to check with EA support.

There might be a account problem or you got banned.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 5 of 5 (2,975 Views)