I never cheated and have no idea what is that all about
Message 21 of 35 (5,547 Views)

Re: EA Account Banned for no reason!

★ Novice

reply to me i got banned or suspended in my origin account

Message 22 of 35 (5,298 Views)

★★ Novice
my pogo has been banned and I have no idea why. have been with pogo for twelve years . I don't argue with and I don't use curse words I was banned 3 days ago can you help me with this matter. if you could look into it I would be very happy. thank you and take care.
Message 23 of 35 (4,967 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @joemattply if you have a ToS sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team as it is not something we can discuss on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 24 of 35 (4,931 Views)

★ Novice

I agree this is ridiculous. My son and I recently experienced the same thing. 

Message 25 of 35 (4,395 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @fangirl100 if you have an issue with a ToS sanction on your account then please speak with our Terms of Service team using the steps I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 26 of 35 (4,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I seem to be having a similar issue with my account recently being suspended without warning (or email). I sent in ticket via the instructions given by @EA_Darko from post #24. A few days later I get a response saying my account was noticed for suspicious activity. The last thing I did was redeem a code for Battlefront 2 via Amazon. The email also says to start another ticket, this time for a possible hacked account. I log back in to my account and change my password, confirmed my two-factor authentication was still in place, and tried to make another ticket through this system. The problem here is that if I use the chat with employee option, it tells me to wait for a chat pop-up that never comes or is visible (my pop-blocker is disabled for this) or to request EA to call me which never happens. Since the first attempt to contact EAs ToS team was a failure, I sent out another email request to see if that will yield different results. Is there any other attempt I can try to get my account back? All I wish to do is play the games I bought and not say anything. 

Message 27 of 35 (4,011 Views)

Re: Re : EA Account Banned for no reason!

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Roger Please can you help me get my account unbanned because it got banned for buying coins however I didn’t I packed 91 mathuas
Message 28 of 35 (3,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MrDyerG I don't know why EA banned my account, I was buying and selling players then I get massage that my account banned why????
I submitted few cases but no respond, I spent a lot of money in FIFA points then they do something like that, I was selling players that I bought few days and want to change them....
Message 29 of 35 (3,430 Views)

Re: Re : EA Account Banned for no reason!

★ Apprentice
lavernlaru == is pogo name and EA.   
i cannot get in POGO 
. i too have been banned??  what is going on
 and why did the guy i call at EA hang up in my ear . 
I just  ''  paid a my one year subscription i tried to tell him and he yells back 
'''you paid the wrong ones''' call paypal and get your money back. 
so now ,,
 this digital place here is telling me '''you just wait 14 days..
(((  i wouldnt let them in my computer)))   
 .and you be ok...that is all they say..''Not like i can buy a Mercedes with your big 40 bucks ''' is what he said too 
  .  I cannot get a soul to call me and or talk and this guy here at the '''app care digial is all pogo stuff..just not sure if a scam or not ..HE SAID PROMISE YOU MAKE NO MORE CASE NUMBERS... SOMEONE OWES ME SOME KIND OF EXPLANATION ..SOMETHING.  i HAVE BEEN HERE 20 YRS.. THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL AND SURE NO WAY TO RECOMMEND THEM 

Paid with  PAY PAL  39.99  
United States
Transaction ID 06K540862S312023J
Seller info App Care Infotech +91 7508653503    appcaredigital
 hemantpr142
Purchase details
For Pogo Subscription
$39.99

Message 30 of 35 (3,160 Views)