Re: EA Access? When?

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Access? When?

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I never played the game so please don't spoil me.

Is this game EVER coming to EA Access? If it isn't please let me know so I can buy it by myself and cancel the subscription (I buyed it one year ago expecting to play exclusively this game)

Message 1 of 6 (1,077 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @SQHDP,

At this time I am unaware of any plans to bring the game to EA Access.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,044 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @SQHDP,

At this time I am unaware of any plans to bring the game to EA Access.
EACade
Message 2 of 6 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Maybe, just maybe... remove the game from the EA Play website... at the Platform options, then PS4 it says:

"Looking for your next great game? EA has a large selection of PlayStation®4 games to choose from. Start your quest to rebuild the Jedi Order and pick up the pieces of your shattered past in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™. Get ready to play with life as you unleash your imagination in The Sims 4. Or hit the pitch in FIFA 20 and bring two sides of The World’s Game to life: the prestige of the professional stage and an all-new street football experience in VOLTA FOOTBALL."

The picture of the game is in the list on website too...: https://www.ea.com/games/library/ps4

I took just EA Play for 4 euros, just to see it give only a stupid dumb 7 euros discount... while it the store, under the title of the game it says: EA Play.

BUT IT ISNT..

EA is doing false advertisment and it's not allowed in Europe...

Message 3 of 6 (805 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @fighter-501,

The link you provided is to a list of all EA games available on PS4, the list of Play List games available on EA Play is at: https://www.ea.com/ea-play/games-playstation-4

I do apologize for the confusion.
EACade
Message 4 of 6 (783 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Oh did not know that, I apologize. When I searched for EA Play I got that website. I though it was about EA Play, did not know it was just EA.

But the game should be added to EA Play on PS4....

EA has plenty of money and they do get more when people pay €4/month

If EA doesnt do that, its another sign the only care about the stupid money.

I mean, when the ceo of EA gets all the money then it's all okay right? 

Because EA doesn't care about the players. Oh wait... who is giving EA that money? Yes, the players... Wink

Message 5 of 6 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@fighter-501 Cancelling the service. Disappointed, paid 35 dollars (2.580 of my local currency) and didn't get any games apart from Anthem (doesn't work) BFV (no more servers on my region) and old sports games
Message 6 of 6 (727 Views)