Re: Duos

by DocSigma

Original Post

Duos

★★★ Novice

Please can we get a duos game mode. So tired of being put with a Randy who then runs off on his own or doesn't want to play as a team. May as well be playing 2 vs squads...

Message 1 of 10 (347 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AnorexicDonut, I'm not aware of any plans to bring duos to the game but we are only in the early days and I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (315 Views)

Duo Modes

★ Apprentice

Are Duo Mode going to be brought in any time soon?

Sick of playing always with 1 random who is complete and utter trash and just dies and leaves game immediately cos they are morons....   fix this or ban people who leave game as soon as they are knocked... its ridiculous

Message 3 of 10 (341 Views)

Re: Duo Modes

★★★ Novice
Maybe you and your butty shouldn't abandon them eh?
Message 4 of 10 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Support the randoms and communicate with them.
I've had multiple 2 stack duo's just running of without pinging any locations or call outs via mic because they're on discord ignoring the 3rd player.

I usually just let them die without reviving them.

Get a 3 stack premade or play the game accordingly or don't play at all. 

Because it's too easy to blame the random, while you're only discussing and playing with your friend. 

Message 5 of 10 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I agree, duo mode needs to be released soon.

All this toxicity makes me not want to play the game anymore, thats why i also disabled voice chat. If they want something, ping.

The only time my duo "ran off", we did so because there was literally no weapon for us to loot, all the other times we let the random choose the location and follow his lead and playstyle.

You can try be the best teamplayer, but dont you dare * up once, luckily i disabled voice so atleast they can only type instead of yell in my ear :P

Playing with randoms is just stressful in my eyes. I just want to chill play with my husband.

Message 6 of 10 (310 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Kimsey02

You said: " I just want to chill play with my husband. "

That's the problem, you're playing with your husband and ignoring the 3rd player. Stick to the intended format or refrain yourself from playing until your " need " for a duo option is available.

Message 7 of 10 (306 Views)

★★★ Guide
@KnightHawxz2105

Could you please query the forum search option first before posting the 100000000th post asking the same question, it's getting rather dull.
Message 8 of 10 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

See, thats not true at all.

We're always doing what the 3rd player wants, always going where he wants to go, sticking with him yada yada.

Just trying to be good teammates you know?

But thats just not fun for me. So yea, i can see why you're annoyed with duo's, as it must be * as the 3rd player, being abandonded or not heard.

But that happens to duo's too, we were abandonded often and it feels like *.

Message 9 of 10 (300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree this game needs Solo's or Duo's, but there are cans of worms that are opened once those modes get released, if they ever do get released. Balance. this game is character balanced and weapon balanced to some extent - or at least that's what they've aimed for. In a solo's or Duos mode, with character skills, balance might be an issue. Games like Fortnite, COD, and PUBG are weapon balanced only, eliminating characters as a variable. Maybe it'll work if they restrict the types of characters in a solos or duos mode, or just suspend the characters special abilities for those modes. But, I agree that Duos or Solos should be a thing, I just don't think it's as straight forward as most people think.

Message 10 of 10 (257 Views)