Re: Duos already

by ajharris21

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@marinesniper235 wrote:

Hey EA and respawn bring out solos and duos already. Everyone’s done with squads. Who cares if players just want one ability or two. Everyone is sick of getting that random that plays like a bot or is a loot *. So just do us all the favor and bring out the two game modes and  quit slacking 

Well it could be said that you think your MLG pro League and thinking you can take on a team.

What are your teammates suppose to use if they have no weapon and the enemy does ? Also no shield and your team is wiped. 

The game is ment to be played as a team, stop being a tryhard.

Message 11 of 14 (158 Views)

★ Guide
@marinesniper235 I love that this game is based around team play, it makes sure every game is a different experiance . I don't want solo's or duo's dividing up the player base. I'd rather them keep it this way.
Message 12 of 14 (146 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It can also be the same with duos and solos each game is different because of the abilities and how you play makes all the difference. Duos team play work together just like squads just with one less solos it’s all about situational awareness and strategy because your by self which brings a new style to the game 

Message 13 of 14 (126 Views)

★ Guide

@marinesniper235 wrote:

It can also be the same with duos and solos each game is different because of the abilities and how you play makes all the difference. Duos team play work together just like squads just with one less solos it’s all about situational awareness and strategy because your by self which brings a new style to the game 

I Grant you that your right about duo's still being team play based. But I just don't see the need? What will duo's bring that we don't already have in normal 3 player play? Other than the obvious of course. And I really would still worry about the player base. Maybe if this game gets anywhere near as big as fortnight then ok, but right now? No thanks. We'd end up with a least 6 different modes. Solo, duo's, and trio's, and then the same again but all in ranked. We never get into a game and it's tough enough with the bloodly code net leaf thing going on! 

Message 14 of 14 (116 Views)