Duo

by KREDE91

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Duo

★★★★★ Newbie

Why do you keep removing duo in firestorm????

Message 1 of 3 (294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Duo

Duos was removed because the data showed way more interest in Squads. I really enjoyed going Duo, but if you have the numbers it makes more sense to all join together instead of splitting up for Duos.

It will more than likely come back every now and then for a week or two before leaving. Never know, interest might pick up for this mode after the addition of those new locations

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)

All Replies

Hello @KREDE91

Duo for Firestorm was removed because there was a small amount of players playing Duos..

Most players are playing Solo or Squad, but Duo will come back at some point. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 3 (284 Views)

Duos was removed because the data showed way more interest in Squads. I really enjoyed going Duo, but if you have the numbers it makes more sense to all join together instead of splitting up for Duos.

It will more than likely come back every now and then for a week or two before leaving. Never know, interest might pick up for this mode after the addition of those new locations

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 3 (282 Views)