Dumb things we or our teammates have done (wk 6)

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: Dumb things we or our teammates have done (wk 6)

★★★★★ Expert
@Jem450R Also sweet xD
Message 21 of 25 (217 Views)

★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q no lie, just this past Friday I think it was, I had just, the dumbest dude play with me. 

At the end screen I'm at 7 kills 1.3k damage, and this dude's at 487. I'm on Pathfinder with 2k kills, and this dude is playing Gibralter. Basically, we get into a bad fight, and we kinda get screwed by the ring. I'm low on ammo and consumables, and this dude straight dies. I flank a team near a respawn beacon, kill them, respawn the Gibralter, and start looting.

Here's the thing, I needed light ammo. I had, maybe 200 bullets of light ammo on me. I know for a fact this guy hasn't contributed over 50 damage in the last few fights, cause he wasn't THERE for the last few fights. You don't work, you don't eat, easy. I grab all the light ammo the team had (which was about 7 bullets. Yay me.) and leave a ton of stuff for the Gibby. I know he doesn't have a weapon, so on purpose, I leave a Spitfire PLUS 200 bullets + attachments for him, as well as blue shield, 6 shield cells, a Medkit, Phoenix, and 6 syringes + grenades. This man has every item under the sun to be useful in a fight. 

Instead, he picks up...the light ammo weapon...and pings he has no ammo...after we've started to engage another team. After we die, he then turns to try and blame me, saying, "Why are you starting fights when I ping I have no ammo?" I retort back, "Why exactly do you have no ammo, even though there was very clearly a heavy ammo weapon plus 200 rounds of heavy ammo in the box with the blue shield, which you clearly have on?"

He leaves. This guy, does NOTHING the entire game, and decides that it's not his fault at all as to why we lost. Every time I see a post calling for an abandonment penalty in normal queue, or a post as to why solos was bad and it shouldn't be back in the game, or a post calling for nerfs on guns that clearly aren't a problem (most recently the R99 and Spitfire), I just think about these people who are so, so, so stupid, they can't even pick up a gun with more ammo than they currently have, and they honestly believe they should have any right to talk about the balance of this game. 

Message 22 of 25 (195 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 23 of 25 (157 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe When did this happen? Today? If so you need to put it in the wk7 thread or it won’t count!
Message 24 of 25 (150 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Then it happened yesterday :P
Message 25 of 25 (147 Views)