Re: Dropping hot and loot pool

by pastaclown

Original Post

Dropping hot and loot pool

★★★★★ Guide

I had a few posts about the loot pool recently that It got worse.

Yesterday I played a few games, 3 of the randoms wanted to drop hot 1 on KC 2 on WE, and I was extremely surprised, every time when I dropped hot back in the day the loot was good, not extremely good, but you could get decent weapons and armour, now this 3 times the loot was poop, like literal poop the only thing what I got is either Alternator or a RE-45 and white armour or no armour at all

So what's happening now? Anybody else has this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (302 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 That sounds like the ultimate loadout to me! RE-45, mozambique and white armor?! That’s the ult armor lvling up loadout!

XD
Message 2 of 5 (278 Views)

Champion
@Renegade_Prime86 You were lucky before and unlucky yesterday?
Message 3 of 5 (274 Views)

★★ Expert

It's just pure RNG, sometimes you get gud, and other times you get back to the lobby screen. 

3 days ago the first, AND last game I played that day was a hot-drop into Slums. My team had p2020's and white armor, I had no armor and a barebones Prowler. The enemy squad that landed opposite of the pipeline? Full purples and Hemloks with optics. Needless to say, I felt as though my time was not going to be respected by the Apex Gods, so I opted to play Deep Rock Galactic instead. 

Message 4 of 5 (271 Views)

★ Guide

I’m beginning to think if you post negative feedback on that site you are put on the naughty list. 🤪 I posted the other day and been getting crap games loot and teammates to 2 days now.

Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)