Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Driver coming out of javelin

by RandomBlazeX

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Driver coming out of javelin

★★★ Novice
I have an idea that you are able to get out of you suit and it goes into autopilot, an never walked 10 meters away from your body but it fires at enemies while you come out with a pistol or an AR and shoot at enemies While your javelin fights with you. Also it would be cool if you could make it so if you get out of your javelin a second player could join in and control your javelin while you're fighting like split screen
Message 1 of 7 (571 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Driver coming out of javelin

@RandomBlazeXwrote:
What I was thinking of you could make a mini exo suit that you could get in your javililn in so you can get out

Nice idea, though judging by the trailer I think the concept of 'person entering Javelin' is pretty well defined.

javentry.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (912 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Novice
So basically like a sentry?
Message 2 of 7 (543 Views)
Highlighted

It's my understanding that BioWare did test the idea of leaving your Javelin, but the world is simply too dangerous/toxic for that to be viable.

Maybe there will be deployable remote turrets or platforms as Mass Effect has had in the past.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7 (520 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
What I was thinking of you could make a mini exo suit that you could get in your javililn in so you can get out
Message 4 of 7 (502 Views)
Highlighted

@RandomBlazeXwrote:

Nice idea, though judging by the trailer I think the concept of 'person entering Javelin' is pretty well defined.

javentry.jpg

Message 5 of 7 (913 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

sounds cool. Watching too many Ironman movies I see. :D

Message 6 of 7 (449 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
NO🤣
Message 7 of 7 (441 Views)