Re: Dragon Age Inquistion on EA desktop missing Tresspasser DLC

by elizabreast

Original Post

Dragon Age Inquistion on EA desktop missing Tresspasser DLC

★★ Novice

The listing of DA:I on the EA desktop app doesn't have the tresspasser DLC. Only 7 add-ons are listed in the DLC page

Message 1 of 6 (1,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've been having the same issue. I had all 15 of them on Steam EA Play subscription, but when I switched to Xbox Game Pass (EA Play Desktop) I only see 7 as well ...Trespasser excluded... 

Message 2 of 6 (1,335 Views)

★★ Novice

I spoke to a customer service rep yesterday and they said that EA are working on fixing it "soon" but they couldn't give me a time frame for when it would be fixed. 

I've done everything except Trespasser now and I wanna finish the game before I get distracted and never go back to it. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, I've spoken to several of them as well...but it didn't get me anywhere

Message 4 of 6 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still bugged. It sucks because you cannot load your previous saves if you don't have the same DLC's installed.

You think they should be able to somehow manually add the entitlement to your library for the small number of users running into this problem.

Message 5 of 6 (883 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've just been chasing this with help.ea.com. I have a current EA Play subscription via my Gamepass subscription. Things I've noticed:

• At Origin , when I'm logged in it shows me as owning all of the DLC, including Trespasser.
  • At Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Trespasser for PC | Origin, it clearly states the Trespasser DLC is included with EA Play, and when logged in I get the green tick and 'You have this content'.
  • In the EA Desktop app, it lists me as owning 7 out of the 8 DLC. I get given a price for Trespasser.
  • The game itself is listed as 'Included with your EA Play membership, and I can download and play it just fine, with all DLC apart from Trespasser.
  • If I go to any of the working DLC screens in the EA Desktop app, I get an info box at the top with the cover art and a green tick 'You own this add-on'.
  • If I go to the Trespasser DLC screen in the EA Desktop app, I get the info box at the top with the cover art and nothing else except a pulsing 'loading' icon. It looks like the Desktop app is failing to query the ea.com servers for ownership information about this DLC, and the EA Desktop app is unable to complete rendering the screen.

So far I've just gone through the usual tech support drill. We have manually cleared various Origin caches and reinstalled EA Desktop, and we have used the App Recovery option and reinstalled EA Desktop, and rebooted, and completely reinstalled Dragon Age: Inquisition. Situation has remained unchanged. Some sort of escalation has been done, but I can't see any status of that, so I guess I just need to keep annoying help.ea.com if it doesn't get fixed 'in a few days'.

Message 6 of 6 (853 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help