Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Dragon Age 4 coming, what will happen to anthem?

by Niiiniiichan

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age 4 coming, what will happen to anthem?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

• How many devs are working on anthem? 185
  •  
  • How many QA's and testers? 78
  •  
  • What bugs are being fixed and how many people are working on it?
  • All of the bugs are being fixed even the ones you don't know about and 57 people are working on it
  •  
  • What new features are they working on and how many people are assigned to it? 
  • Can't talk about the new features but 86 people are working on it
  •  
  • What is their timeline?
  • We will be rolling out new content by the end of the month and we will continue to roll out new content 100% free for the next 10 years and your progress will carry over to the next generation of gaming systems

Message 11 of 26 (1,179 Views)

★★ Pro

@Niiiniiichan wrote:

• How many devs are working on anthem?
  • How many QA's and testers?
  • What bugs are being fixed and how many people are working on it?
  • What new features are they working on and how many people are assigned to it?
  • What is their timeline?

The answer to your question is, Yes!

Now go save grabbits!

Save the Grabbits Foundation!

Message 12 of 26 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Only one Question that matters will Dragon age 4 have javelins. 

P.s Sorry Mana powered flying armor...Make the purest happy

Message 13 of 26 (1,150 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TKMcClone wrote:

Who Cares!?! Dragon Age 4 is coming!! :eahigh_file: 

and THIS is why they get away with it

ppl NEED their IPs above all else

Message 14 of 26 (1,132 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Whichever studio or devs Bioware assigns is their call. But the current state of the game should alter their original plan for post-launch service.

If the Kotaku article is accurate, then Anthem is truly still in a beta state. Core systems should be fleshed out and polished before shifting focus to expansions and live content. Some of the latter is necessary to keep current players interested. But if Anthem was not even planned as a loot shooter until the past year, then addressing the fundamentals must obviously take priority.

It's no wonder item stats were so ridiculously opaque and convoluted at launch, let alone underwhelming visual variety and whatnot. No wonder so few armor sets were available and identical vendors stood yards apart.

I haven't played Anthem in weeks, but hope the game plays like a finished product when I try it again months from now.

Message 15 of 26 (1,122 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My question is this, even though Im a Dragon Age fan, does it really matter what Bioware will dump, yet again, in pre stage Alpha condition on the gaming community, given their recent track record of developing games that don't work?

My advice to you is, take a deep breath and wait and see....I for one, and done dumping 90 bucks on every disaster that Bioware pulls outta their butt....

Message 16 of 26 (1,114 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lol, I still havent played DA2

Message 17 of 26 (1,106 Views)

@buddahcjcc wrote:

If you can look beyond the painfully reused locations ('the cave', 'the mansion') then the characters and story are first rate. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 18 of 26 (1,102 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@buddahcjcc wrote:

If you can look beyond the painfully reused locations ('the cave', 'the mansion') then the characters and story are first rate. Standard smile

I mean I loved DA, DA 2 was on my watch list but I dont think I had the money at the time lol

Message 19 of 26 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

Anthem is the usurper here...If DA:4 took all it's devs and focused wholeheartedly on a good quality single player then that would be an absolute win imo. Won't happen but the idea is making me smirk like a witch of the wilds.

Message 20 of 26 (1,044 Views)
Twitter Stream