Re: Dragon Age 2 DLC not on sale

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Dragon Age 2 DLC not on sale

★★ Novice

So this publisher sale has been awesome.  I picked up DAI GotY edition for $16, and was hoping to get either a second copy of DA2 that was the complete edition or grab the DLC a la carte for cheap.  All the other expansions were super cheap or just getting the complete bundle for cheap. 

Huh, there doesn't appear to be a DA2 Complete edition in any fashion.  Oh well, I'll just snag the DLC.  Hey, there it is. 

It's... not on sale.  The expansions are only available as a complete bundle, and it's $24.99.   What gives?

Literally every other piece of Dragon Age software is on sale, most of it for around $10 or less.  So why isn't the expansion bundle for 2?

I checked with customer service, and it's not an oversight or an accident, it's just not on sale. 

So, now I'm here, appealing to the masses.  Make them see sense.  All of Mass Effect is on sale, everything else is on sale.  WHY WAS THIS MISSED??

Also, as a side note why ISN'T there a complete bundle game option for DA2?

Message 1 of 8 (566 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @lunayami.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Sorry for resurrecting post but why is Inquisition Complete edition cheaper than DA 2 complete edition? I was going to buy both on steam, but I don't see the meaning of DA 2 being more expensive than Inquisition at all.
Message 3 of 8 (469 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ISirReaperI if you check the Steam listing for the game you will see that  Dragon Age Inquisition is on sale with 70% off resulting in it being cheaper than Dragon Age II: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1222690/Dragon_Age_Inquisition/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko That's what I said, but Dragon Age II should be cheaper than Inquisition since it's older no ? Sorry for late reply.
Message 5 of 8 (383 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ISirReaperI it's quite common when games or other items are on sale for a new titled to be discounted to a lesser price than an older one.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Both were on sale though.
Message 7 of 8 (319 Views)

Community Manager

And as I said @ISirReaperI, it can be that a newer game is on sale for less than an older one. 

There is nothing further that I can add to this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (315 Views)