Drack posters?

by schwaBAM

Original Post

Drack posters?

★★★ Newbie

I cannot find any full size posters of Drack/Grunt/Wrex to purchase.  I've found some fantastic images through google search but curious if there are any recommendations to try or sites to peruse.

Drack is my personal favorite.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (765 Views)

Re: Drack posters?

★★ Pro

What I did for my gaming room was go online and find some HD photos or art of the game and characters I liked and then got my local print shop to make me some 12 by 18 inch posters for me. Was not expensive and it enabled me to pretty much custom pick the posters i wanted.  Here is a really nice Drack poster that's HD that you could get made possibly ?

https://www.deviantart.com/euderion/art/ME-Andromeda-Nakmor-Drack-668220220

Message 2 of 3 (702 Views)

Re: Drack posters?

Issue with this comes to copy rights....aka, many shops and stores will NOT print something from the web without a release notice or way to check that it is free use.  Printing off deviant would likely be highly frowned upon by most shops.  I don't personally know how all the copy rights would shake out with the artists, EA/Bioware and the Deviant website.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3 (673 Views)